Job Title Warehouse Supervisor
Location - Town / City SDV-Ijanikin, Lagos
Location - Country Nigeria
Reporting To (Job Title) Warehouse Manager
Type of position Permanent
Job Purpose/Scope To maintain safe custody and assume responsibility for Cx stock and other Cx Distribution warehouse assets.
To keep accurate records of stock at all levels and instill best practices in the operation of the warehouse.
Key Responsibilities Key responsibilities Include:
1. Receiving all consignments into the warehouse through waybills and ensure products in the warehouse are properly stored to avoid damage and obsolescence
2. Maintaining good house keeping by ensuring the warehouse and its surroundings are kept clean and tidy
3. Maintaining stacking heights for each SKU and strictly following FIFO, FEFO system
4. Informing Distribution Manager on stock levels and requirements to minimise stock outs in the warehouse.
5. Regularly carryout stock counts to ensure physical stock agrees with bin cards and that stock receipts and issues are properly documented for accountability and preparing daily stock report.
6. Ensuring compliance to EHS standards in the warehouse.
Minimum of HND in Business studies or purchasing and supply or its equivalent with and 3 years cognate experience in Warehouse operations.
Competencies The required candidate should have;
Adequate know-how of warehouse operations, stock keeping, inventory management and good understanding of the operating procedure.
Working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
Click here to appy